-Estimated trophy difficulty: 7/10
-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 30+ Hours ~ Depends how good you are and if you boost or not
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2
-Number of missable trophies: 2
-Glitched trophies: None
-Do cheat codes disable trophies: There are no cheats as off now…
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a wild west first person shooter that takes place during the Civil War. You take control of the Mcall brothers to get revenge for having your family killed.
You go through cool western style gun-fights, battles, scenarios and of course trophies It’s a very fun game, that is not too difficult but not too easy either, it’s somewhere in the middle
I would say. Majority off the trophies will take in the campaign, such as going through the entire storyline, completing level events in a specific way, finding secrets, playing as both of the brothers (Ray and Thomas) through the campaign and of course beating the game on all difficulty settings.
Ray – the only playable character who is very good with pistol, able to use a dynamite, and a grab a stationary Gatling Gun and carry it with him.
Thomas – Can climb better than Ray, uses a Lasso to reach places that Ray can’t, very good rifles/sniper, not so great with pistols and has a very powerful bow that goes into slow-mo when going into Ironsight a lot easier to pull of headshots.
Who to use first? I suggest use Thomas on Hard Difficulty on your 1st play through , then on Very Hard use Ray, because his pistol/dynamite skills will make Very Hard mode a bit easier (well at least for me)
To be honest though, use whoever your better and more comfortable with, you have to replay the game twice anyway. Once as Ray and once Thomas for the two silver trophies.
Now off to the Multuplayer trophies!
Multiplayer trophies on the other hand aren’t very hard at all, some of them are as simple as winning 5 rounds as Outlaws and Lawman, playing full match of Wild West Legend, and playing Wild West Legend mode on every map (there are 8 maps).
However there is 1 trophy that will take some time to get, and that trophy is the Goldrush! (Gold Trophy – Collect a total of $1 000 000 (ranked play counts) to unlock golden weapons in multiplayer.) This trophy is NOT like getting a general rank in Warhawk or any other game, it’s actually a lot faster than that (especially with boostng) but still can be somewhat a time consumer.
~ Road to Ace of Spades ~ (Platinum Trophy)
In order to obtain a shiny Platinum, all you basically have to do is have patience and expect to die A LOT during the single player campaign. Most of the core trophies are found within the story mode. You will do 2 play-throughs.
The 1st playthrough you must pick one brother throughout all of the chapters to get the “Brother Name Story” Trophy, follow the Secret Scroll Location guide that is posted on the game’s forum and the Trophy Guide thread (has all of the locations of all 89 secrets for the “Gotta Catch’em All! Trophy.)
Make sure to play the game on Hard you’re 1st play through, yes it might be harder but it will make you a better player and you will know what to expect once you unlock the Very Hard mode that you will do in your second playthrough.
Also as you are doing each chapter, make sure to obtain the event trophies such as D-Day, Mayhem, Man of the Hood, Boy Scout, Shield of Hope, Quite a Ride, Sharpshooter Destruction (Thomas only), Sharpshooter Distraction (Ray Only), Yankee Cow, Rowing-Race Cheater, and miscellaneous trophies such as “Pistol Expert, Rifle Expert, Shotgun Expert, 99 Scalps, Fireworks, None Shall Hide, Forgiveth Me, Lord, Drive-By, Gotta Catch Em All!, High Noon, Vindicator, Quick Hands, and finally Mad Carpenter.
Majority of those should already be obtained during your 1st playthrough, expect for one of the Expert Ones (you can also finish those off in multi-player) along with Forgiveth Me, Lord.
The Sharpshooter Destruction/Sharpshooter Distraction will take you 2 playthroughs cause you need a different brother for each trophy or you can just redo the chapter with a different brother just so you can quickly get the trophy either way works.
After you finish single-player, take a breather from killing so many cowboys and dying so much. Jump online and do some multiplayer trophies such as Well Invested, Tin Star, Crime Does Pay, Been There Done That, On The Right Track, Unforgiven, Welcome to the Frontier and also work on your Goldrush! for a day or so.
Warning – 2 Trophies you can/might miss – Boy Scout and Shield of Hope
These two trophies as you to do side-quests. The 1st Three side-quests start at chapter VI. It’s hard to miss them but you can still manage to bypass them by going to your brother and just passing the chapter instantly. You will see 3 stars on your screen that point toward the Gun Store. Those 3 stars indicate 3 “Wanted! Posters” each one gives you a side-quest and they’re posted on Gun Store Building so its hard to miss them. You must do all of them in Chapter VI and VIII in order to obtain the “Shield of Hope” Trophy. It very unlikely you will miss them.
Once you had enough of online and obtained majority of the easy pie trophies expect for The Magnificent Thirteen, Jack of All Trades and Goldrush! Go back to single-player and start the game on Very Hard as Ray this time around. You will need those dynamites for Chapter XV (Last Chapter) and you will also get your Ray’s Story trophy considering you did your 1st playthrough as Thomas already.
On “Very Hard” be more careful, determined, patient, and hopefully by this time you are more skillful after playing Hard Mode and doing some online you should have better reaction time and reflexes. Complete any miscellaneous trophies you may have missed such as the Expert ones, or the event trophies that you forgot to do, or some of the secret scrolls you might have bypassed.
Once your done, you should have all single-player trophies done along with “Forgiveth Me, Lord (but you probably already have this considering you did online for a bit so don’t worry about this trophy at all it will come either way.)
Now all there is left to do is probably the “Goldrush!” Trophy the longest and time consuming in the game. You can either boost this or get it in a normal way, if you enjoy the game I suggest you do this the normal way just to get more out of your $60 bucks. It does not take forever, you can easily get 200K a day so that would take you a total 5 days of a grind.
If you don’t care and want to get done with, get a group of 4 people, start a ranked Manhunt mode on Coffeyville, set it up to 20 minutes and just keep taking turns killing each other till you get to a very high bounty. Set yourself up a meeting point in the map, in this case it would be the water tower looking thing, its in one of the corners of the map. Keep meeting there, keep killing, earn bounties till you get to $1000 or higher and that’s where the money will start coming real fast. Depends how long you all can stay, you can probably get this done in a day if you do go hardcore.
– Act I – Bronze Trophy
Description – Complete Act I
Can’t miss this, just play through the story and you will get this
– Act II – Bronze Trophy
Description – Complete Act II
Can’t miss this, just play through the story and you will get this
– Act III – Bronze Trophy
Description – Complete Act III
Can’t miss this, just play through the story and you will get this
– Act IV – Bronze Trophy
Description – Complete Act IV
Can’t miss this, just play through the story and you will get this
– Crowbait – Bronze Trophy
Description – Finish the game on at least easy difficulty.
Just beat the story mode on easy difficulty or higher and you will get this trophy.
– Between Hay and Grass – Bronze Trophy
Description – Finish the game on at least medium difficulty.
Just beat the story mode on medium difficulty or higher and you will get this trophy
– D-Day – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter I, destroy all rafts before they land.
This took me an hour and a half to figure out where they all coming from and learn the patterns. Ok this is what you are going to do. As soon as you get on the cannon shoot the 2 rafts that are in the middle of the river, you will see them far back into the trees. Make sure to aim your crosshair 2 and a half inches higher according to the target your trying to hit.
Once you’re done with the first two, move a bit to the left and you should see another one, shoot it too. If you hard time seeing, try to look for blue suits, if you see a small/big blob of blue that means those are the soldiers on the raft so kill them. Once you take care of that move to the right and kill 1 by 1 as you move all the way to the far right side. They’re all in the back trees, some might be closer, kill the ones that are closer to the beach first.
Now go back to the middle and the left side keep concentrating on that mid-section. Carefully look for the rafts but you have to act quick, cause this is almost the end. Also keep checking the right side every few seconds to make sure they’re not nearing the beach.
Here is the tricky part, it seems you’re all done right? No there is one damn raft left that hides in the bush on the left side and keeps popping 4 soldiers, so its extremely hard to see the blue outfits. Once the coast is clear shoot the bush and if you see bodies flying or fire around the water then the objective should get crossed out you should get a trophy pop up within a few seconds.
Here are the three pictures illustrating where the last raft will be by the end of the assault and where you have to shoot. There are no raft in this picture though, just the spot itself because it’s hard to catch them and shooting with the camera at same time lol.
Far Shot –
Middle Shot –
Close Shot –
and a video
The guy doesn’t really follow the direction that I go , I did it a bit differently he did it a harder way in my opinion. Try both and see which one is better for you.
Hope this helps!
This takes practice and a good eye for spotting, so don’t rush it. Once you do it about 3-5 times you will learn the rafts patterns and you will already get used to aiming and shooting and it should go a lot of faster. Again, learn the patterns, calculate your aim, shoot, and quickly shift from raft to raft for the best result possible and keep your eyes peeled for the blue outfits. – Good luck!
– Catcher in the Rye – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter II, in the field, kill enemy soldiers using knives without being detected.
To be honest this is more luck than skill, the only way you can tell the soldier is in your is if they’re talking to each other and asking where you are. However, once the soldiers appear go straight to the soldier that the camera automatically points you at the start.
Keep crouching and going forward , once you kill the first soldier try to see if your crosshair changes to red. If it’s red then that means the enemy is near, get close enough to throw the knife and 1 shot him. Then go over the corpse and pick up your knives. Also use the tree that you see on your left before you crouch down, you want to go towards the tree when you kill the 1st soldier on the right.
Here is a video to make things easier, there are about 5 or 6 soldiers…that you have to kill. Once the objective gets crossed out you will get the trophy unlock.
– Yankee Cow – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter II, don’t kill the cow.
When you get to part with the big barn doors getting ready to do cooperative concentrate mode a cow will come out. When the door opens just don’t shoot the cow and move your crosshair away from it so you won’t accidentally kill it. It should unlock AFTER you leave the barn and go to your next checkpoint.
If you are confused about this trophy here is a video…
– Mayhem – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter III, kill 20 armed enemies while riding the stagecoach.
Pretty easy, just make sure your aim is good, there are like 3 concentraion modes and the ride is long you should be able to get this easily or to make sure just keep resetting your checkpoints right before the two concentrations modes that you get in a row. However, I am not quite sure if this unlock during the event or after the event is finished because I got mine after it was done. This is what I did though, retested my checkpoint 3 times for the two concentration modes. So if you want to make sure you get it, do what I did.
Here is a video on how to do it
Sharpshooter Distraction – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter IV, playing as Ray, kill sharpshooters without Thomas’ help.
Very easy, once you get to the part where you have to kill 3 snipers on the roof just whip out 1 revolver/pistol and kill all the 3 snipers by using Ironsight. You should be able to kill them in less than 20 seconds, its very easy even on hard difficulty, you just have to act fast and aim for the head.
Here is a video
– Sharpooter Destruction – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter IV, playing as Thomas, kill sharpshooters in 10 seconds.
Same thing as Ray’s sharpshooter trophy, just go outside and kill all the sharpshooters on the roof, before he does.
Here is a video
Quite a Ride – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter IX, on the lift, destroy everything that is thrown at you.
Pretty easy, on Chapter IX when you get to the lift/elevator part on the cliffside. Get your dual wielding pistols out and shoot the incoming red-colored barrels that are filled with dynamites before they get to you.
Once the barrels will stop being thrown, the trophy is yours. You also get a checkpoint right before they start falling, so don’t be upset if you miss one, just restart the checkpoint
Here is how it’s done
– Rowing-Race Cheater – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter XI, kill all the Indians during canoe chase.
This happens at the end of chapter XI, when you, your brother and the indian chief get on the boat. As the Indian rows the boat, 2 boats will come from your left side with 3 Navajos on each boat with a total of 6. You must kill them all, and I suggest you use a rifle or a sniper if you have one.
Once those 2 boats are clear, 2 more will appear from behind you on your right, you must eliminate those also. However, the boats are a bit further away for you to see the indians, use Ironsight for the aim or better yet a sniper.
Here is a video for your eye to see
– Vindicator – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill a total of 30 enemies with movable Gatling.
This is easy, later in chapter VII you will be asked to grab a Gatling Gun of a wagon and then press O to be able to grab it and move with it. Once you have the Gatling Gun at your disposal start massacring the cowboys, keep restarting the checkpoint until you think you have 30 total enemies killed with the Gatling Gun.
It should unlock after the objective is crossed out, I suggest you restart about 3-5 times depending how good you are with it and how many enemies you have killed. Try to count how many are dead for the best results.
– Man of the Hood – Bronze Trophy
Description – On chapter XII, playing as Thomas, use only bow throughout the whole level.
This shouldn’t be too bad. The easiest and the quickest way to do this to play on Easy Mode, pick Chapter XII, pick Thomas and being. Make sure to equip the bow and stay with it throughout the entire level. If your running out of arrows, pick some of them up off the soldiers that you have killed with your arrows. You can also go check in the village for ammo. Keep killing, and try to conserve ammo as much as you can.
Use Ironsight to cause slow-mo and aim for the head a one shot kill. It saves a lot of ammo. Just keep at it till the end and you’ll be good. Trophy unlocks AFTER the statistics screen is gone when you beat the level.
– Boy Scout – Bronze Trophy
Description – Finish one side quest.
See trophy “Shield of Hope”
– Shield of Hope – Bronze Trophy
Description – Finish all side quests.
Might miss these, since you can just skip past Chapter VI and Chapter VIII by talking to your brother. Do your first three side quests in Chapter VI and your last three on Chapter VIII and the trophy is yours. The Silver Stars guide you toward your side-quests when you start Chapter VI and VIII.
– Quick Hands – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 7 people during one concentration mode.
On Chapter 1, go to the scene where the rafts cross the river. Let two rafts make it to the beach and wait for the guys to come into firing range. Now use concentration. Trophy obtained. ~ Thanks to wottagunn for helping with this trophy, giving full credit to wottagunn for “Quick Hands” Trophy ~
or you can try this
– Frag Steal – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill all enemies in a single Cooperative Concentration Mode.
Very easy, once you get to the mansion which is in Chapter 2, you will enter your second cooperative concentration mode, there will be 4 or 5 guys in the mansion. You have to kill all of them before your brother does, so just time your shoots and move your crosshairs correctly. You should be able to do this in about 2-3 tries once you get the hand of the cooperative concentration
– Arkansas Fried Rooster – Bronze Trophy
Description – Blow up 10 chickens with dynamite.
Easy trophy, once you get to Chapter IV which is located in Mexico , there will be quite a few chickens running around in different places of the level, just use your dynamite and blow them up in packs and you should get this easily. Remember, this can be obtained even if you die because you just need a total of 10, not 10 in a row. So just keep restarting checkpoints if you really want this trophy instead of looking for other places to blow up chickens. This is the best spot to do it early in the game.
– Fireworks – Bronze Trophy
Description – Shoot 2 enemy dynamite sticks in mid air.
I did this also in the 1st chapter (on hard difficulty). It’s not that difficult of a trophy as some people think it is. All you basically have to do is slowly wait and watch the enemy throw a dynamite in the air at you. Make sure its in an open space with no huge walls or ceiling and try to be at least 20-25 feet away from the enemy so the distance is far and the throw makes a longer arc so its easier to spot and you have more time to shoot it.
I did this in the trenching area after you find your brother in chapter 1. Remember that may not be the best spot to do it in, so if you find and easier one please tell me when you get a trophy.
I used the Classic Rifle to shoot them off. Don’t be afraid to die as long as you blow up 2 dynamites you will be good even if you had to restart at a checkpoint. I would also suggest you crouch so that you move slower and have a steady aim to shoot it off while its in midair.
Here is a video on how its done
-None Shall Hide – Bronze Trophy
Description – Shoot an enemy through a wall.
I did this in the 1st chapter when you get on the gatling gun helping your brother to kill the incoming enemies, try to shoot through a box or anything and it should pop, it was pretty easy I actually got it randomly without trying lol.
– Mad Carpenter – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 5 enemies with a chair
Very easy, you can do this in chapter VII, once you get to the house where you have to break the rusty window bars with a horse.
You get inside and get a checkpoint, do a cooperative concentration mode. Then you get into a room with two chairs, pick them up and go to the door on your left there will be 2-3 enemies in there. Kill them with the chair.
Keep going the right way, you will find more rooms with more chairs and enemies you should easily be able to get 5 kills with the chair before you get out of the building. If you did not manage to do so, just restart the checkpoint and do it again.
– 99 Scalps – Bronze Trophy
Description – Deliver 99 headshots (ranked play counts).
Easy to get, you will have this by the time you reach Act 2 or somewhere around there. Just keep aiming for the head, I suggest using the rifle since it does more damage and its easier to aim with than the pistol when your in Ironsight.
However, it does not really matter, you will have this sooner or later just by playing and kill so do not even worry about this trophy you already have it in the bag. To check how many more headshots you have check your Trophies Menu in the Main Menu of the game.
– Pistol Expert – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 250 People using pistols (ranked play counts).
To be completely honest with you it don’t matter how you do it at all, you will get it very easily either by playing single player and getting other trophies or just doing multiplayer while your trying to get your 1 million money trophy. To check how many more kills you have check your Trophies Menu in the Main Menu of the game.
– Rifle Expert – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 250 People using Rifles (ranked play counts)
Same as Pistol Expert.
– Shotgun Expert – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 250 People using Shotguns (ranked play counts)
Same as Pistol and Rifle Expert…
– High Noon – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 4 enemies between 12:00 p.m. and 12:15 p.m. (local time, ranked play counts).
Very easy, just make sure that it’s currently 12:00 PM on your PS3 is set as local time. If it’s not set and you don’t want to wait just change it manually for this trophy and then change it back to what it was. All you have to do is load up a chapter where it begins with a gun fight of 4 or more enemies. I suggest you load up Chapter IV.
– Drive-By – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill a total of 5 enemies while horseback (ranked play counts).
This is a very easy trophy, I would suggest you do it in single player since its a lot easier. You get your first horse after the cornfield in chapter 2. Once you get on the horse, you will follow the road into a mansion, while your on the road you should be able to kill 2 or 3 soldiers, then once you get to the mansion’s gates, go in and kill more soldiers around the trees. There’s more than enough, just kill 2 or 3 more and you should be good. Just try to kill fast, so they don’t shoot down the horse and if they do, just do a last checkpoint restart and it will still count as total.
– Welcome to the Frontier – Bronze Trophy
Description – Finish a full Wild West Legends game (ranked only).
Very easy, you don’t even have to win, all you have to do is go into a Wild West Legends game mode on the ranked matches and just play the two full rounds of it until match officially ends. No skill is involved here. First you play a match and then you play a revenge match in the same game, once both are finished the trophy is yours
– Crime Does Pay – Bronze Trophy
Description Win 5 rounds as an Outlaw (ranked only).
Self-Explanatory, just win 5 rounds of any game mode as Outlaws and no it does not have to be in a row, just a total of 5. To check how many wins you already have go to the Trophies Menu in the Main Menu of the game.
– Tin Star – Bronze Trophy
Description – Win 5 rounds as a Lawmen (ranked only)
Self-Explanatory, just win 5 rounds of any game mode as Lawmen and no it does not have to be in a row, just a total of 5. To check how many wins you already have go to the Trophies Menu in the Main Menu of the game.
– Well Invested – Bronze Trophy
Description – Buy 20 second level and 10 third level upgrades (ranked only).
Pretty easy and does not take a lot of time either. Pick the class you’re best at and pick either Posse or Manhunt game modes. Those usually last the longest and have the most killing, the more you kill, the faster you earn the cash for the temporary upgrades.
Keep doing so, and buy level II upgrades 20 times and buy level III upgrade 10 times and the trophy is yours. You will easily get this by trying to get your $1,000,000 Goldrush! Trophy. You DO NOT have to do this in match, you just need to do it a total of times over your Multiplayer career so its easy pie =D
– Unforgiven – Bronze Trophy
Description – Kill 10 enemies as an invincible wanted (ranked only).
This actually a lot easier to get than it sounds. Just play Wanted! many times, try to kill the guy who is wanted and if you’re lucky there will be 5 more people right next to you to kill you. However, as soon as you kill the Wanted! Man you become invincible for 6 seconds, kill as many enemies as you can within those 6 seconds and you will get this easily. Use the Hombre class for this, dual wielding sawed-off shotguns will make it a lot easier to spray damage around you while your invincible =D
– Finish the game on hard difficulty. – Silver Trophy
Description – Finish the game on hard difficulty.
Just beat the story mode on hard difficulty or higher and you will get this trophy. Hard more isn’t that hard actually, all you have to do is just be extra careful and don’t run out and rambo. Peak from corners, use your rifles to shoot from a distance and slowly move in. Just be patient and careful and check every side and you will be okay.
– Jack of All Trades – Bronze Trophy
Description – Unlock all classes (ranked only),
Simply, keep playing online games, (fastest way to get money would be playing manhunt mode) and keep earning cash till you have enough to unlock all of the classes.
– Ray’s Story – Silver Trophy
Description – Finish every chapter playing as Ray.
Self-Explanatory – just choose Ray all the time starting Chapter III all the way through the end of the Story Mode and this trophy will be yours. Ray can use dynamites, and is very fast with pistols,slow with rifles and can’t climb.
– Thomas’s Story – Silver Trophy
Description – Finish every chapter playing as Thomas.
Self-Explanatory – just choose Thomas all the time starting Chapter III all the way through the end of the Story Mode and this trophy will be yours. Thomas can use a Lasso to get to places, really ood at using rifles/sniper rifles and uses a bow that slows down time when using Ironsight.
– Gotta Catch’em All – Silver Trophy
Description – Collect all secrets.
1. As soon as you go through the stuck door, turn left to find a crate containing the first one.
2. Look near a wonded soldier lying on a cot near the flag in the center of camp to find a crate with the second scroll.
3. Check the stream near the commander’s position to find a crate with the third scroll.
4. At the explosives depot, turn left then left again to find a crate at the end of a long narrow dead-end trench for the fourth scroll.
5. The last one is hidden near the body of a Confederate soldier on the far side of a boulder near one of the support beams.
1. Go into the stables, turn right and there will be a create in the corner to find the first scroll of the chapter.
2 & 3. The houses on the farm have 2 scrolls. The #2 house after the boarded-up one has a chest on the main floor. The #5 house (second to the last) has a crate on the upper floor with a scroll.
4. In a crate to the left of the locked bedroom door, as you face the door.
5. The last scroll is in a crate on the balcony of the brothers home.
1. On the bookcase on the right wall at the top of the saloon stairs has the first scroll.
2. Inside the hay shelter near the weapons store is a chest near the pile of hay bales for the second scroll.
3. Inside a chest at the foot of the bed on the left side of a room as you enter it.
4 & 5. The last 2 scrolls are near the hay wagon. The ideal time to find them is after you have taken out the townsfolk around the hay wagon but before Ray starts to push it. The first chest is under a hay shelter near where the coach comes to a stop. It’s on the same side of the road as the barn. The other scroll is on the left side of the barn floor as you enter, under an upturned bathtub. You have to move fast to grab them both before the game progresses. You will have to replay the chapter if you miss one or both, or you can restart from last checkpoint right away to try again.
1. In a small alcove to the right of a building near the wall of sandbags is a chest with the first scroll.
2. A chest near the shelter by the snipers is the second scroll.
3. Hidden by several barrels under the awning in the center of the marketplace is a chest with the third scroll.
4. The fourth scroll is sitting in the open on a bench in the small courtyard with the goat.
5. The last scroll is in a chest in a room in the back of the church behind Marissa. (Right side)
1. In the first settlement at the bottom of the path is a chest near a covered wagon.
2. By the crates is a chest under a shelter on the right side of the mining camp.
3. In the upstairs bedroom in Devlin’s house is a chest with the third scroll.
4. When you go up the scaffolding, you run into a crate with the fourth scroll. The crate is at the end of one of the longer horizontal sections of scaffolding and almost impossible to miss if you follow your brother.
5. At the top of the excavation, you climb down some wooden stairs that lead down to a small depression in the cavern with another set of stairs leading up nearby and several crates scattered around the stone floor. Under one of the staircases is a chest hidden among some barrels with the fifth scroll.
1. There is a ruined house across the road from the weapons store with a chest near a pair of barrels with a scroll.
2. Behind the weapons store is a drunk Mexican passed out against a tree. The scroll is next to him, but as soon as you pick it up he will wake up and shoot at you so be ready!
3. Behind the weapons store with the store behind you on your left side, cross over the top of the small hill ahead of you to find a house at the bottom. Climb the ladder leaning up against the house to get on the roof and find a chest with the scroll.
4. Go down the road for a side-quest, look behind a large boulder to find a gallows. There is a crate at the foot of the gallows for the scroll.
5. At the ravine, you can look down and see a body on the ledge below. On a higher ledge that’s just below the level of the path are the remains of some people, a rifle, ammo and the secret scroll.
6. When you leave the ravine path, turn left and follow the ridge of hills to the corner of the map to find an abandoned house. In the basket behind the short wall in front of the house is the secret scroll.
7. The hills between the weapons store and Ramos’s villa is a destroyed wagon with buzzards. There is a chest there with a scroll.
8. Before taking off to capture Ramos, look in the upper floor bedroom. There is a chest with knives, ammo and a safe that has the scroll.
9. Go along the line of hills away from the compound and Ramos’s bunker to find a graveyard with 3 bandits in it. Kill them and look in the open coffin for the scroll.
10. After your gun slinging with the bandit boss, there are chests in the middle of the cave. One with a scroll.
11. After you come out of the canyon, go right and follow the line of hills to find a dilapidated scaffolding clinging to the rock face. If you are Ray, use the ladders to reach the top level then use TNT to detonate the large boulder up there. If you are Tom, use your rope to climb to the top and find a bucket that has the scroll.
12. Turn left after leaving the bandits’ canyon and follow the line of hills to find an abandoned mine entrance. Inside is a mining cart with the scroll.
1. On the ground floor of the jailhouse is a chest with the scroll.
2. On the ground on the side of the barn opposite the sharpshooters is a chest with the scroll.
3. In the saloon on the ground floor, behind the bar is a chest with the scroll.
4. After climbing across the rooftops, on the street level, face the objective indicator and turn left. There is a chest by some horses with the scroll.
5. In the same area, go right instead of left to find a chest under a wooden awning with the scroll.
1. In the apple cart on the side of the weapons store is the scroll.
2. Kill the sharpshooters while heading to a side mission and the area where they were is a scroll by the campfire.
3. Between the sharpshooters and the weapons store is a farm with bandits. Just outside of the fence is a crate behind one of the barns with the scroll.
4. On a side mission, before talking with freeman or killing Snipe’s men, there is a chest behind the goat shed in the corner of Freeman’s farm with the scroll.
5. Second floor of one of the buildings on Freeman’s farm is a chest with the scroll.
6. Beyond the tower in the corner of Snipes’s compound is a bandit camp next to the timbers of a burned down house. Take out the bandits and find a crate near the campfire for the scroll.
7. After killing the bandit’s from their ambush in the ravine, check the rocky outcropping on the left side of the path to find the scroll next to a backpack.
8. In the back corner of the barn on Peters’s farm is a chest with the scroll.
9. After leaving Peters’s hideout, go around to the left side of it (as you face the entrance). You will spot black smoke rising in the distance, go towards it to find a smoldering campfire with empty whiskey bottles. Look over the edge of the precipice beyond it to see a dead body next to a whiskey bottle, next to his body is the scroll.
10. After the side quest, check under a wooden shelter near where you fought the second group of Indians to find the chest with the scroll.
11. Inside the barn where the first wave of Indians attack is the scroll sitting on top of some crates near the entrance.
12. When you leave the railroad, head towards the weapons store and follow the line of hills to the left as they lead you to a small cabin in the woods under attack by 3 Indians. After killing them, look on a wood box near the front door for the scroll.
1. On the other end of the first plank bridge is a grate to the left of 2 barrels with the scroll.
2. After killing the enemies on the other side of the drawbridge, there is a scroll hidden between 2 barrels on the scaffolding.
3. In the overturned mine cart near the second mine entrance is the scroll.
4. Behind a crate just outside the second mine’s exit is the scroll
5. When you exit the elevator, there are some crates among the chest that has the scroll.
1. On the left side of the road just beyond the rocky arch when you see the first Comanche appear is a covered wagon half sunk in the mud. The chest is partially submerged and holds the scroll.
2. In the grassy area at the top of the path that leads to the Comanche snipers is a scroll sitting on top of a woven basket.
3. Before leaving the stuck wagon, check your left side for a nearby waterfall with a small tent and chest with the scroll.
4. Check the Island on the left side of the second river crossing to find a canoe with the scroll inside it.
5. After you pass the shaft of light shining down in the darkest part of the mountain pass, check the right side of the path as you continue up. When you find a dead tree leaning diagonally against the right side of the pass, look slightly downhill from it to find a dead body with cash and the scroll.
1. Just as you cross the fence surrounding the Navajo village, there is a woven basket just past the first tent you see on the left side of the path to find the scroll.
2. Climb the ladder by the broken bridge to reach a Navajo corpse with the scroll.
3. Right before you reach the river, take the path that forks off to the left to see a canoe and the body of an Indian next to it that has the scroll.
4 & 5. The last 2 scrolls are found in a clearing. The chest’s that hold the scrolls are placed in shelters that look like the ones built by Devlin’s men.
1, 2 & 3. All 3 scrolls are in open baskets outside of teepees in the Apache village. 2 of the baskets are rectangular and the 3rd one is round. 2 are near your starting position and the other one is a fair distance to the left of it, near the objective indicator. None of them are so far from your brother that you would get the warning about not leaving your brother behind.
4 & 5. Before going onto the mountain path, 1 scroll is in a rectangular woven basket next to a teepee at the base of the mountain path. The other one is in a woven basket underneath an elevated burial corpse near the edge of the plateau.
1. Around the side of the Federal Bank is an open safe with the scroll.
2. Before going into the second house, there is a chest near the horses with the scroll.
3. When you go into the saloon, in the front right corner is a chest with the scroll.
4. Just outside the back entrance of the barn on the way to the church is a chest with the scroll.
5. As you are facing the church, there is a chest to the right of it with the scroll.
Thomas’s 5 scrolls
1. There is a chest on top of the fort wall as you break from the second area of cover that has the scroll.
2. In the corner of the barn by the entrance is a chest with the scroll.
3 & 4. In the bunkers of the fort’s wall if you go clockwise along the wall from the barn has chest’s with the scrolls in them.
5. Near the horse that’s located in a counterclockwise direction from the barn are some hay bales with a chest that has the scroll.
Ray’s 5 scrolls
1. In the second room you enter, there is a chest behind some crates with the scroll.
2. After killing all the enemies in the room with the pillars and crates, there is a chest near the wrought-iron gate with the scroll.
3. In the corner of the atrium’s ground floor is a chest with the scroll.
4. In the corner of the foyer is a chest with the scroll.
5. Once you land in the sewer, you will find a crate in the darkness with the final scroll!
– Untouchable – Silver Trophy
Description – Finish any chapter, except for VI and VIII, without getting severely wounded.
This shouldn’t be that bad if you’re very careful and you play on Easy Mode. Just play on easy mode and pick Chapter III, it has a small amount of gun-fights and most of is just riding on the stagecoach. Just take extra care, and try to eliminate your enemies safest way possible.
Once your on the stagecoach it’s pretty easy because your going at crazy speed through the town and you get concentration mode about 3 times. Once you get to the part with killing the mounted cowboys on the horse just pick your most skilled weapon and Ironsight them and shoot them down.
– On the Right Track – Silver Trophy
Description – Collect a total of $200 000 (ranked play counts) to unlock silver weapons in multiplayer.
Self-Explanatory, just time consuming. Keep playing multiplayer until you earn enough money oh and try to win and be good at it will make it faster =D Best way is to play a Manhunt game, you should be able to get this within 1.5 – 2 hours if you’re good and you get in good games. By achieving this trophy you will earn Silver Weapons which are stronger than your original ones.
– Been There, Done That – Silver Trophy
Description – Play a full Wild West Legends game on every level (both match and revenge match count; ranked only).
Not hard, just a bit tannoying. You do not have to win, just play both match and revenge match on every map/level and make sure its set on ranked matches of course All you gotta do is play Wild West Legends mode on every map in the game. There are a total of 8 maps which are, Coffeyville, Magnificent, Burnside Bridge, Tues Pablo, Nogales, Stinking Springs, Frisco, and Tombstone.
Description – Unlock all classes (ranked only)
Self-Explanatory, a bit time consuming. Just keep playing multiplayer, try to have fun, earn enough money and buy all the classes. You will eventually get this in time if your going for your 1 million $ trophy.
– Goldrush! – Gold Trophy
Description – Collect a total of $1 000 000 (ranked play counts) to unlock golden weapons in multiplayer.
Probably the trophy that will take you the longest to get in this game, it takes a lot amount of time. Best game mode for this is Manhunt, if you’re good at the game you can pull off 25-40 K a Match WITHOUT Boosting.
My highest was 37K in a 20 minute match on the map “Magnificent” Or you can boost this by going to the boosting thread and get a team going for killing each other and racking up bounties in manhunt games.
For achieving this trophy you will earn Golden Weapons which are stronger than the Silver Weapons.
– Forgiveth Me, Lord – Gold Trophy
Description – Kill 2000 enemies (ranked play counts).
Very easy gold trophy, and it won’t really take you a long time at all. Just keep playing single player and getting all the single player trophies such as the Weapon Expert trophies and playing the game on Very Hard Difficulty.
Remember you will be replaying the story at 3 times. 1 for any mode, 2 for the other character, and 3 for Very Hard Mode. Too top it all off you will start going on a multiplayer trophy hunt and kill many players on your way to $1,000,000 Goldrush! Trophy. Don’t even think of this trophy you will get it before you know it.e to do this. Just keep playing multiplayer and concentrate on making as much money as you can. That means get a lot of kills, and try to win of course.
– Old West Legend – Gold Trophy
Description – Finish the game on very hard difficulty.
Yes it’s a bit harder than Hard Mode. You can easily get 1 shot if you do not lean against a wall or take cover most of the time. Basically this is the game mode of peek ‘n’ shoot. Be extra careful, take extra care, be VERY patient. DO NOT peek out of the corner when the enemy is shooting.
This mode is going to test your patience, determination, and skill. Take it slow and you should be fine. If you’re experienced with FPS game this should not be a problem. I already completed Chapter III and Chapter X on Very Hard Difficulty.
You DO NOT have to play the game in order, you can choose which chapter you want to do and it still counts as long as you beat it. Use whichever character your best with Ray or Thomas. I suggest Ray for the last chapter only because of the dynamites and dual pistols help alot.
– Ace of Spades – Platinum Trophy