+ Estimated trophy difficulty: 8/10
+ Offline: 40
+ Online: 3
+ Approximate time: 10-30 Hours
+ Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
+Missable trophies: None if following the guide and this roadmap.
+ Glitched trophies: ‘Relentless’
+ Cheats: Don’t think there are any (confirmation)
Mortal Kombat is an all out action fighting game it has been around for a number of years, the first encounter I had with it however was on the sega megadrive. This game has tried to push the series to a new level and expand in a new way with brand new features! With the introduction on the DC comic characters I felt that this was actually a pretty decent game. If you are looking for a quick platinum then I suggest you side step this one. To get 100% on this game it will require you to have a lot of time, dedication and a huge amount of patience. Here is the step by step guide on the best way to get yourself one more platinum towards your collection.
Step 1: Story Mode x2
I would suggest to do this first no matter what! There are two sides to choose here, the DC side or the Mortal Kombat side. I would have the difficulty set on normal or easy just to give yourself an easier time when fighting the computer. Each side will only take a few hours separately but once you have done this you can move on to the more challenging trophies.
Step2: Arcade x2
This is not challenging at all. The best method as the guide says is to set the settings to easy and have each round at 30 seconds each. This will cause you no fuss when fighting opponents and will make it quicker for you to achieve each trophy. Just do this for both sides in the game and this will be an easy trophy. All finishers can be done in here and is highly recommended by me, set all matches to a 30 second period and use the list within the guide, the link can be found at the bottom.
Step 3: Kombo Challenges
This is to be known as the hardest and most toughest/challenging trophies in a playstation 3 game to date. There are really no tips that a person can give because the way you complete all challenges is up to your style of play and whether you can be patient enough to stand the disappointment of failing almost 90% of the time. Just follow the videos located in the guide and try to follow them as best you can.
Step Four: Online
BOOSTING – There are two trophies related to online, to get a flawless victory (1 round) and to play 100 matches. I would recommend boosting the flawless trophy because it would make it so much easier for you. The 100 wins trophy will just come over time and doesn’t need boosting because you can either win or lose and it won’t matter.
NON BOOSTING – This is pretty much the same as the boosting way except you will have to try extra hard to get the flawless trophy. You need to take no damage and beat the opponent in 1 round. I would just suggest using the same moves over and over. The 100 wins doesn’t matter for this again because it requires no boosting, just play 100 matches.
Note: Many have found the 100 matches trophy to be glitched. This happened with me – I had to play 135 matches before the trophy popped up so be sure to have patience!
Step Five: Finishing Up
All extra trophies will relate to finishing up. The 200 versus matches can only be played against a second player. Therefore I recommend to keep playing matches against someone or yourself on a 30 time period. This will make it much faster and easier for you. Once again, the versus matches are another great opportunity to try and get all of the finishers done, these are very easy to get if you just use the list from the guide. (Link at the bottom).
This last trophy ‘super moves and promoves’ should all be done within practice mode. The enemy here can be non-responsive if you wish so it makes it a great deal easier when doing certain moves that you need time for. There is a link within the guide to this game that shows all of the moves that you can do and is a spot on list that you should have no problems with.
LISTA DE GOLPES
1) Sharp Spark: Down-Back □ (hold □ for delay)
2) Scrape Kick : Forward-Forward Δ
3) Chop Chop Blades: Back-Back X
4) Blade Cyclone: Down-Forward O
1) Chop Chop Blades/Scrape Kick: Back-Back X, Forward-Forward Δ
1) Gun Runner: Back-Back □
2) Power Fist: Down-Back Δ (Hit □ or X after the punch for an extra hit…do both)
3) Blinding Light: Down-Back □
4) Rocket Blast: Down-Back X
5) Gotcha Grab: Forward-Forward Δ
6) Ground Pound: Down-Down O
1) Gotcha Grab: Forward-Forward Δ, (Tap Δ repeatedly until pro move activates)
2) Double Rocket-Blast: Down-Back X, Down-Back O
3) Power Fist/Gotcha Grab: Down-Back Δ, □, Forward Δ, Tap Δ
4) Ground Pound/Gun Runner: Down-Down O, Back-Back □
1) Kano Ball: Back-Forward O
2) Kano Up Ball: Down-Forward Δ
3) Brutal Throw: Down-Forward □
4) Knife Toss: Down-Back □
5) Parry: Down-Back Δ (*Adjust AI to easy & perform his “Parry” against computer strike)
6) Eye Laser: Back-Back □
1) Jump-in Ball: Up/Forward X, Back-Forward O
2) Delayed Kano Ball: Back-Forward (O+R2)
3) Double Kano Ball: Down-Forward Δ, Forward O
4) Brutal Throw Bounce: Down-Forward □, Down-Forward Δ (Wait until opponent hits ground)
1) Bladed Fans: Forward-Forward □ (Also do from the air, change AI to jump)
2) Square Wave Assault: Down-Back Δ (Adjust AI to Jump, or use Rolling Fury to set up)
3) Rolling Fury: Down-Forward O
4) Mystical Teleportation: Down-Back □ (Also do from the air, and for each button)
5) Fan Lift: Back-Back □
6) Razor’s Tip: Down-Forward Δ
1) Square Wave Punch/Bladed Fan: Down-Back Δ, Forward-Forward □ (Adjust AI to Jump, or use Rolling Fury to set up)
1) High Dragon Fire: Forward-Forward □ (Also do from the air, adjust AI to jump)
2) Low Dragon Fire: Forward-Forward X
3) Flying Dragon Kick: Forward-Forward Δ
4) Bicycle Kick: Back-Back-Forward O
5) Dragon’s Tail (Cartwheel): Down-Back O
(After Dragon’s Tail)
6) Spinning Backfist: □
7) Uppercut: Δ (Sets up juggle)
8) Zen Trip: X
9) Shaolin Spirit: O
1) Bicycle Kick/Flying Kick: Back-Back-Forward O, Forward-Forward Δ
2) Bicycle Kick/High Dragon Fire: Back-Back-Forward O, Forward-Forward □
3) Bicycle Kick/High Dragon Fire/Flying Kick: Back-Back-Forward O, Forward-Forward □, Forward-Forward Δ (*have to be really fast… practice, practice, practice; should be 10 hits)
1) Vicinity Blast: Down-Back Δ (Also Hold Δ for bigger blast)
2) Lightning Bolt: Down-Back □ (Also Hold □ for bigger blast)
3) Projectile Cancel: Down-Forward (Cancels Vicinity Blast & Lighting Bolt, *Hold Δ or □, then do cancel move)
4) Energy Teleport: Down-Back X
5) Lightning Shock: Forward-Forward Δ
6) The Superman: Forward-Forward O (Also do from the air, adjust AI to jump)
7) Double Teleport: Down-Back X, Down-Back X
1) Lightning Shock/Teleport: Forward-Forward Δ, Down-Back X
2) Double Vicinity Blast: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back O
3) Lightning Blast/Vicinity Blast: Down-Back □, Down-Back Δ
4) Lightning Blast/Double Vicinity Blast: Down-Back □, Down-Back Δ, Down-Back O
5) Lightning Blast/Hurt Yourself: Down-Back □ (*hold until it explodes and hurts you)
1) Spear: Back-Back □
2) Fiery Teleport: Down-Back X (Also do from the air)
3) Inner Flames: Down-Down Δ (Hold Δ for longer flame)
4) Hell Fire: Down-Back Δ
5) Hellish Slide: Down-Back O
1) Double Teleport-Punch: Down-Back X, Down-Back X
2) Double Air Teleport-Punch: Jump, Down-Back X, Down-Back X
1) Skull Fire: Back-Back Δ
2) Sky Fire: Down-Back Δ
3) Slide Launch: Down-Forward O
4) Soul Steal: Down-Back X
5) Body Switch: Down-Back-Forward □
6) Hot Escape: Down-Back O
(After Hot Escape – Pro Moves!)
7) Hot Skull: Δ
8) Hot Blast: X
9) Hot Blast: □ (does nothing)
10) Hot Blast: O (does nothing) but needed to get trophy
1) Fireball x2: Back-Back Δ, □ (*press next button after 1st fireskull appears)
2) Fireball x3: Back-Back Δ, □, Δ (*same concept as above)
3) Slide Launch: Down-Forward O, Up O
1) Shoulder Charge: Forward-Forward O
2) Rising Emperor: Back-Forward O
3) Energy Shield: Down-Back X
4) Pulse Blast: Back-Back □
5) Choke Punch: Forward-Forward □
6) Hammer Smash: Back-Forward Δ
1) Shoulder Charge/Upward Charge: Forward-Forward O, Up O
2) Double Choke Punch: Forward-Forward □, (□+Δ)
1) Ring of Doom: Down-Forward □
2) Deadly Kiss: Down-Back □
3) Leg Grab: Back-Forward O
4) Bicycle Kick: Down-Back O (Also do from the air)
5) Kartwheel Flip: Down-Forward X
6) Square Wave Punch: Forward-Back Δ
1) Double Ring Toss: Down-Forward □, Down-Foward □
2) Double Bicycle Kick: Down-Back O, Down-Back O
3) Leg Grab Pop-Up: Back-Forward O, (*□+Δ) (*wait until opponent hits ground)
1) Icy Counter: Down-Back □ (adjust AI to easy, perform against opponent’s move)
2) Ice Nugget: Down-Back Δ (Unblockable)
3) Icy Freeze: Down-Forward X
4) Tombstone Teleport: Down-Back X
5) Cold Slide: Back-Forward O
1) Cold Slide to Tombstone Teleport: Back-Forward O, Down-Back X
2) Tombstone Teleport to Icy Counter: Down-Back X, Down-Back □ (Counter needs to connect to opponent, change AI to Very Easy)
1) Smoke Capsule: Down-Back, Δ (also hold Δ to delay blast)
2) Batarang: Down-Forward □ (Also do from the air)
3) Leaping Shadow Kick: Down-Forward, O
4) Leg Take Down: Down-Back O
5) Sneaky Batarang: Down-Back □
6) Dark Absorption: Back-Back Δ (projectile absorption block…adjust AI to easy, perform against opponent’s move)
7) Smoke Escape: Down-Back X
1) Double Batarang: Down-Forward □, Down-Back, Δ
1) Solomon Escape: Down-Back O (Also do again for each of 4 buttons, do Air teleport as well)
2) Strength of Hercules: Back-Forward Δ
3) Atlas Clap: Down-Back Δ
4) Power of Zeus: Down-Back □
5) Achilles Bolt: Down-Back X
6) Mercury Bear Hug: Back-Forward O
1) Power of Zeus Extended: Down-Back □, Down-Forward Δ
2) Mercury Bear Hug Attack: Back-Forward O, * Δ (*Tap Δ during Mercury Bear Hug)
1) Whip Sting: Down-Back □ (Also do from the air)
2) Lasso Grip: Back-Forward Δ
3) Kitty Surprise: Back-Forward X
4) Raging Cat: Back-Forward O
5) Somersaulting Fever: Down-Forward X
6) Nine Lives: Down-Back O (Projectile Dodge… adjust AI to easy, perform against opponent’s move)
1) Whip Sting, Lasso Grip: Down-Back □, Back-Forward Δ
2) Whip Sting, Kitty Surprise: Down-Back □, Back-Forward X
3) Raging Cat into Whip Sting: Back-Forward O, Down-Back □
1) Omega Beam: Back-Back □
2) Anti-Air Omega Beam: Back-Back Δ
3) Omega Tremor: Down-Down O
4) Omega Knee: Back-Forward O
5) Omega Force: Down-Back X
1) Omega Force with Head Smash: Down-Back X, (□+Δ)
2) Double Anti-Air Omega Beam: Back-Back Δ, Back-Back □
1) Close Flash Bomb: Down-Down X
2) Far Flash Bomb: Down-Down O
3) Pistol Shot: Back-Forward □
4) Lunging Stab: Back-Forward Δ
5) Stomach Stab: Down-Forward □
(After Stomach Stab)
6) Slide: O
7) Spinning Back Kick: Δ
8) Spinning Head Kick: X
9) Spinning Chest Kick: □
1) Double Pistol Shot: Back-Forward □, Forward-Forward Δ
1) Fast Escape: Down-Back X
2) Super Uppercut: Down-Back Δ
3) Teleport Uppercut: Down-Back O
4) Around The World: Back-Forward O
5) Flurry Punch: Back-Forward Δ
6) Teleport Flurry: Down-Back □
1) Teleport Flurry Throw: Down-Back □, * L1 (*or (□+X))
2) Triple Teleport Uppercut x3: Down-Back O, Δ, Δ
3) Triple Super Uppercut: Down-Back Δ, Δ, Δ
4) Like the Wind/Super Uppercut: Δ, Δ, □, Down-Back Δ
5) Like the Wind/Teleport Uppercut: Δ, Δ, □, Down-Back O
6) Teleport to Super Uppercut: Down-Back O, Down-Back Δ
1) Summoned Hand Grip: Down-Back □
2) Justice Grip: Down-Forward X
3) Strength of Will: Down-Back Δ
4) Judgment Hammer: Back-Back X
5) Wall Barrier: Back-Forward O
1) Double Overhead Hammer: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back Δ
2) Triple Overhead Hammer: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back Δ, Down-Back Δ
1) Laughing Fist: Down-Back X
2) Joker’s Wild: Down-Back Δ
3) Bombs Away Close: Forward-Forward Δ
4) Bombs Away Medium: Forward-Forward X
5) Bombs Away Far: Forward-Forward O
6) Put It There Pal: Down-Back □
7) Sinister Heels: Back-Forward O
8) Funnyman: Back-Down-Forward X
9) Magic Trick: Down-Back O
(After Magic Trick)
10) Surprise Pistol Whip: □
11) Surprise Bomb: Δ
12) Surprise Stomp: X
13) Surprise Slide: O
1) Sinister Heels Extended: Back-Forward O, Tap O
2) Surprise Pistol-Whip/Gunshot: Down-Back O, □, Down-Back Δ
3) Surprise Pistol-Whip/Funnyman: Down-Back O, □, Down-Back X
1) Target Practice: Down-Back □
2) Powered Palms: Down-Forward Δ
3) LexCorp Rocket: Down-Back X (Also do from the air)
4) Hot Flames: Back-Forward X
5) Evasive Maneuver: Down-Back O
6) Rocket Boots: Back-Forward O
1) Powered Palms/Rocket Boots: Down-Forward Δ, Back-Forward O
2) LexCorp Rocket/Evasive Maneuver: Down-Back X, Down-Back O
1) Wondrous Spin: Down-Back O (Also do from the air, adjust AI to jump)
2) Divine Princess: Down-Forward Δ (Also do from the air, adjust AI to jump)
3) Splits Grab: Down-Forward X
4) Gotcha Girl: Forward-Forward O
5) Handstand Burst: Down-Back X
6) Lasso Grab: Back-Forward □
1) Handstand Burst/Splits Grab: Down-Back X, Down-Forward X
2) Handstand Burst Pop-Up: Down-Back X, Down-Back Δ
1) Eye Laser: Back-Back □
2) Inhale Capture: Down-Back Δ
3) Soaring Knockout: Down-Forward Δ
4) Ice Breath: Down-Forward X
5) Ground Tremor: Down-Down O
6) Shoulder Charge: Forward-Forward O
7) Up, Up and Away (Hover): Down-Back X
(After Up, Up and Away)
8) Hover Heat Vision Close: □
9) Hover Heat Vision Far: Δ
10) Hover Ground Tremor: O
11) Hover Cancel: X
Pro Moves: (I couldn’t get #’s 13-17 to connect, so not sure if just completing the move works or not)
1) Super Laser: Back-Back □, Tap □+Δ+X+O (* Tap repeatedly)
2) Inhale Capture/Soaring Knockout: Down-Back Δ, Down-Forward Δ
3) Double Ground Tremor: Down-Down O, (□+Δ)
4) Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Hover Ground Cancel: Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, X
5) Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Hover Ground Tremor: Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, O
6) Inhale Capture/Up Up and Away: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back X
7) Ground Tremor/Eye Laser: Down-Down O, (□+Δ), Back-Back □
8) Inhale Capture/Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Hover Ground Cancel: Down-Back Δ, Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, X
9) Inhale Capture/Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Hover Ground Tremor: Down-Back Δ, Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, O
10) Inhale Capture/Up Up and Away/Eye Laser: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back X, □
11) Inhale Capture/Up Up and Away/Eye Laser: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back X, Δ
12) Inhale Capture/Up Up and Away/Hover Ground Cancel: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back X, X
13) Inhale Capture/Up Up and Away/Hover Ground Tremor: Down-Back Δ, Down-Back X, O
14) Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Eye Laser: Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, Δ
15) Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Eye Laser: Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, □
16) Inhale Capture/Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Eye Laser: Down-Back Δ, Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, □
17) Inhale Capture/Soaring Knockout/Up Up and Away/Eye Laser: Down-Back Δ, Down-Forward Δ, Down-Back X, Δ
18) Air Laser: Jump, Back-Back □
No real strategy to this trophy. Just make sure you set the gameplay difficulty to Very Easy. You do not have to do the story mode in one sitting, but collectively, if you win all of your matches, it shouldn’t take more than an hour to an hour and a half. Dark Khan is relatively cheap no matter what difficulty you set it on, so try hit and run tactics. Keep your distance and make sure to jump whenever you see him lift his leg for his earthquake move.Universe Reborn – Bronze Trophy – Complete DC Universe Story
Same as World’s Remade except with DC characters.
The Competitor – Bronze Trophy – Play 200 Versus matches
The most efficient way to obtain this trophy is to go for the Relentless trophy (since these do count as “Versus” matches). After that, set the gameplay options to 1 round matches and 30 second rounds. Use your first 40 matches to perform everyone’s Fatalities and Heroic Brutalities for The Finisher trophy. That leaves 60 more you can either boost on your own, play more online, or play with some buddies.
Fatality! – Bronze Trophy – Perform a Fatality!
Quite simple, you will get this once you do your first fatality when going for The Finisher trophy. A full list of Fatalities and Heroic Brutalities can be found here:
I used this when going for the fatality trophies, so I can confirm they are all correct. If you have any issues performing these, here are some tips.
1.You can hold block to perform fatalities and brutalities, just remember you MUST let go of block before hitting the final button.
2. If the last motion of the fatality is Up, you can either hold block to hit up and then QUICKLY let go of block and hit the final button OR you can allow your character to jump but WAIT until he/she lands to hit the final button.
3. If you have any issues with distance, try performing them differently. 99% of the time, I found that all of the ones that said Close, One Step Away, and Sweep Distance could all be done right next to the opponent. In fact some that said Sweep Distance would not even work for me unless I was right next to them.
Heroic Brutality! – Bronze Trophy – Perform a Heroic Brutality
Exactly the same as the Fatality trophy.
Combo Champion – Bronze Trophy – Perform a 10-Hit Combo in Arcade Mode
This is a very simple trophy which can be done by many characters. Some good suggestions would be Lui Kang (any normal combo linked to his Bicycle Kick), Sonya (again, any normal combo linked to her Bicycle Kick) or The Flash (Triangle, Triangle, Back – Forward + Triangle).
Kombo Challenge Trophies – 22 trophies all together – all Bronze
Unfortunately, there is no way to boost or make these any easier, you have to do exactly what the trial says to do and you have to do it on your own. Some general tips for these:
1. Any move that requires a quarter-circle movement (like Down-Back or Down-Forward) can be done by just holding the d-pad in the diagonal direction for the move.
2. For a lot of the air-juggle type combos, I found a lot of them were done much easier if done against Shao Khan or Darkseid. These 2 characters seemed to have much larger hit boxes than the others, giving you more room for error.
3. Take breaks and switch trials/characters regularly. The more time you spend on one particular trial or character, the more irritated you will become and the more likely you are to make easily avoidable mistakes. I typically would not practice a trial for more than 10 minutes before moving on.
4. There are some “timed” moves that do not show up as timed on the combo explanation at the top of the screen. The best example of this is Scorpions #10 trial. At the end of the trial (right after the jumping punch that sets up a air combo juggle) you need to perform a 3 button combo that adds a fourth kick at the end and then link that to the double Teleportation Punch. If you perform the Teleportation Punch too early, it will stop the 4 hit combo and you will not have enough hits to complete the trial and if you do it too late, your opponent will hit the ground before you can Teleport Punch. You have to enter the move (Down – Back + X) At the exact moment the last kick connects. This will cause Scorpion to IMMEDIATELY perform the move. This is not considered a pro-move, but it does have a specific time in which you have to do it. (I hope this made sense)
Videos are included in reply’s 5 and 6 to this thread for quick viewing.
Mortal Kombat Champion – Bronze Trophy – Finish Arcade Mode with a Mortal Kombat Character
Just finish arcade mode with one Mortal Kombat character. Gameplay options do not prevent you from obtaining this, so set it to Very Easy, 1 round matches, and 30 second rounds.
Super Hero – Bronze Trophy – Finish Arcade Mode with a DC Universe Character
Exactly the same as the Mortal Kombat Champion trophy, except with a DC Universe character.
The Pugilist – Bronze Trophy – Perform Klose Kombat
Anytime during any match, just grab your opponent with the R1 button. This trophy can actually be obtained if the computer does it to you and it can be obtained even if it is countered and not fully completed.
Free Fallin’ – Bronze Trophy – Perform a Free-Fall Transition
Almost all of the stages have Free Fall transitions. Just get your opponent close to the edge and continue to beat on them. Eventually one of the stronger hits (like an uppercut) will send them over the ledge into “Free Fall” mode.
Less Talk, More Fight! – Bronze Trophy – Win a Chat Room Match
This should come eventually when going for your Relentless Trophy. This can be boosted, of course.
Humiliation – Bronze Trophy – Get a Flawless Victory Online
This comes from winning 1 round with a Flawless Victory, not both rounds of a match. You can either attempt this the legit way (just remember that ALL blocked moves result in chip damage meaning if you block just a regular punch or kick, you will not get this trophy). This can be boosted as well, just ask someone on these boards or create a room called FLAWLESSTROPHY and wait for someone to join in and trade the trophy with you.
DC Arcade Champion – Silver Trophy – Complete Arcade Mode with all DC characters
Pretty self explanatory. just finish with all DC Universe characters. Make sure to set it to Very Easy, 1 Round, and 30 Second Rounds. Also remember that you need to complete Arcade mode with Darkseid as well to get this trophy, so do this AFTER obtaining the Universe Reborn trophy.
MK Arcade Champion – Silver Trophy – Complete Arcade Mode with all MK characters
Same as DC Arcade Champion, just remember to complete Arcade mode with Shao Khan as well, so do this after obtaining the World’s Remade trophy.
Relentless! – Silver Trophy – Play 100 Chat Lobby Matches
Just play 100 online matches. This can be boosted, but it will not go much faster than just jumping into one of the larger rooms and fighting anyone that is available.
The Ultimate Evil – Gold Trophy – Complete Both Mortal Kombat and DC Universe Story Modes
You will obtain this simply by completing both of the story modes. Just refer to World’s Remade and Universe Reborn.
The Finisher – Gold Trophy – Perform all Fatalities and Heroic Brutalities
You should go for this trophy when going for your The Competitor trophy. Just use 40 matches to do all of the moves. A full list can be found under the Fatality! trophy listed in the first post.
Arcade Master – Gold Trophy – Beat Arcade Mode on Max Difficulty Without Continuing
This is easier than it sounds. Many characters have quick spammable moves that either knocks the opponent far away when it connects, or they will just sit there and block it. You can still set it to 1 Round, 30 second Rounds to get this trophy. I got this by using Darkseid and spamming his Eye Laser (Back – Back + Square). All of the opponents I faced did nothing but sit there and block and ever once and a while get hit by it. MAKE sure if you go this route, choose to fight DC characters only. I have found that Scorpion will either Slide or Teleport punch EVERY TIME you try to use this move. No one on the DC side will do this.
Added by disinformation:
I found a decent way of getting arcade master on a board the other day (cant remember which one) where-by you choose shang tsung against DC characters, 1 round, 30 sec rounds, then just spam them with Square combos. They either cop it or block, the only characters I had trouble against were wonder woman and lex luthor, in which case i would spam them with flaming skulls (<,<, Triangle, Square, Triangle). It took maybe 2 or three tries to get through it, but it wasn’t hard.
Supreme Champion – Gold Trophy – Complete all Kombo Challenges
Refer to the Kombo Challenge tips listed in the first post
Super Moves Master – Gold Trophy – Perform All Super Moves and Promoves
Easiest way to do these is to perform them in practice mode. Two very good lists for these are.
Here are videos for the Mortal Kombat side of the Kombo Challenges. I did not put them in alphabetical order, but the order in which they appear on the character select screen, Shao Khan being last.